- Added Animated Door Inertia [Iteration p1]
- Added Physics based door interaction [Iteration p1]
- Added Bomb explosion scene for Red Wedding Co-Op
- Added Bomb timer of 6 mins for Red Wedding Co-Op
- Added Material based door interaction SFX
- Fixed Recoil recover not cancelling when controlling recoil
- Fixed Weapon shots going offset after first shot
- Fixed P10C iron sight aim offset
- Fixed Being able to place door trap with 1 press
- Fixed Completing tutorial in Training Ground not setting achievement
- Fixed AI stuck in room due to procedural prop placement in Red Wedding Co-Op
- Fixed Light interaction with reflection not working in few spots in Red Wedding
- Fixed Reported Embassy Raid Spawn peek exploitation
- Fixed GFN quick match not working due to Denuvo not being able to install with restart
- Fixed Tutorial for picking up dropped weapon displaying outdated information
- Updated Weapon SFX for Honey Badger
- Updated Weapon SFX for MK12
- Updated Match Scoreboard to display Secured match ID
- Updated Melee combat hit registration system
- Updated Defender door trap interaction to not prompt when walking
- Improved Lighting & Reflections for "Residential House"
- Improved Lighting & Reflections for "Terror House"
- Improved Lighting & Reflections for "Hotel Trouble"
- Improved Lighting & Reflections for "Training Ground"
- Improved Lighting & Reflections for "Embassy Raid"
- Improved Lighting & Reflections for "Breaking Meth"
- Improved Lighting & Reflections for "Bank Heist"
- Removed Steam Guard match-making option
PS.The new physics based door interaction changes the dynamics with slightly open doors. The Doors still have the system to hold 3 stages ( Open/Slightly Open/Closed ) however now once the door is slightly open you will be able to push it open/close.
- - Molotov as Utility for Defenders
- - Main Menu Layout Improvement (More User friendly & better Art)
- - Coop Variety Mode (Each Coop mission will have 3 variants of objective types, target count and much more)
- - Laser sight Functionality and visual Improvements
- - More focused gameplay Improvements and Fixes
- - Improved Lighting & Shader for all weapons
- - Improved Co-op cutscene now skippable with spacebar & escape
- - Improved Laser visualization with NVG
- - Fixed Laser looking weird due to it bending to point exact impact location
- - Fixed Rappel issue in Red Wedding Service Balcony
- - Fixed Laser not going through transparent objects
- Fixed not being able to change spectating camera once joined on going match
- Fixed rare game breaking bug of being able to spectate even after spawning in match and not dying
- Fixed stuck in intro camera while joining the defender team after preparation phase after joining on going match
- Fixed main menu background having misprint
- Improved co-op map preview images for better readability
- Fixed Player not spawning when next round starts ( 3rd Attempt )
- Fixed some of the car variant windows disappearing because of LOD
- Fixed Hotel Trouble balcony door can be opened before timer
- Removed Suspect AI attaching door wedges to double doors
- Improved Double door kicking, kicking one of the doors will open the other door slightly
- Added Elevators to Hotel Trouble map [ 1st Iteration ]
- Added Server Browser "Region Change" option
- Added proper Server browser button in the main menu home tab
- Fixed stutter on weapon load for the first time - Fixed stutter on player spawn for the first time
- Fixed returning from server browser and joining match reduced performance during gameplay
- Changed balancing FAL : slightly reduced vertical recoil
- Changed balancing ES36 : slightly increased base damage (26 to 30)
- Changed balancing MK12 : reduced vertical recoil
- Changed balancing SKS : slightly reduced vertical recoil
- Improved Kyanite Suppressed gunshots SFX
- Improved M4 Suppressed gunshots SFX
- Improved FAL Suppressed gunshots SFX
- Improved FN57 gunshots SFX
- Improved Honey Badger gunshots SFX
- Improved ES36 gunshots SFX
- Improved Oppressor gunshots SFX
- Improved main menu home tab and background
- Fixed stuck in fetching data screen
- Fixed FN57 odd gunshot variant
It was a tough one, the issue was not showing up in-engine and also some users did not face the issue in build. So it was a phantom bug and thus it took us to build and test the game multiple times over the last few days to actually solve the issue. We apologies for the delay to people who had faced this issue.